5 Hours of Power 7 - Results Published - Congratulations docoaster!
5 Hours of Power 7! Let's start figuring out dates. Please list the specific Saturdays and or Sundays that you could participate. I'll put the final dates up for a vote.
-Ride_Op
I won’t be participating but I am looking forward to seeing this come alive!
Definitely hope to participate, don't have anything concrete in my schedule coming up
Will have to sit this one out, but look forward to seeing the crazy challenge for this year
For me I should be available any time except April 10, 24, and the weekend of may 22/23
What are the requirements to join? Also I am open almost anytime
Hey, I'm new to this community but I've been using Nolimits for years. What would I need to do if I wanted to join?
sonicfan442 posted on April 8th, 2021
Hey, I'm new to this community but I've been using Nolimits for years. What would I need to do if I wanted to join?
Exist when the competition happens and have nl2
For those who aren't aware, 5 Hours of Power is a unique contest where everyone will have just 5 hours to download the template, build, support, test, and upload the finished coaster. No one knows what the challenge will be ahead of time, and everyone plays at the same time around the world. It's intense and fun to participate or just watch the live streams of those building frantically (and Codemaster wasting time).
-Ride_Op
If you can figure out how to fit one in the rules, sure.
-Ride_Op
a Sunday would work best for me due to track/cross country meets. Sunday April 25th, however, would not work for me as I will be at Six Flags Great America that day
Thanks for the date suggestions. I'll get a poll up soon to narrow down the weekend.
-Ride_Op
Time to vote! Vote here on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/nolimitscoaster/status/1389312526970593280?s=20
If you do NOT have Twitter, list your preference below.
-Ride_Op
I can make any of those work, no one is better than any other . Looking forward to this year's challenge

Contest Date: Saturday, May 15
Contest Times: 11 am to 4 pm ET (17:00-22:00 CET)
Live Map Reveal: 10:30 am ET (16:30 CET)
Live Rules and Map Reveal Stream
Contest map download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l409ncLYM5BDFq0s7XgVL7e2BnnLd0TF/view?usp=sharing
Entry Form: https://forms.gle/oBVTuM9L5NvuZe376
All entries: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dQOL7chMIlOIgd32CjOrj5S5o_BWjgpG/view?usp=sharing
-Ride_Op