Skip to content

Five Hours of Power VI - Winner: RCT3andNL2stuff

51 to 66 of 66

oof that competition was rough. If I had 1 more Hour I might have come close. Guess my time management was way off. Well it was fun. Hopefully I can still release this one.

ImgurImgur

After a tough 5 hours of stress, stress and again stress (and even the fastest dinner with my parents ever) I present you: Infernado

Posted May 17, 2020Edited May 17, 2020

Ride_Op posted on May 17th, 2020

You had dinner during the contest?

-Ride_Op

yup.... Wasn't my best move to have dinner with my parents, should have made something for myself after the contest..... But luckily for me when I was ready to test the coaster everything was right on the first go.

Moderator

Hey folks, progress to get judging underway is going slower than anticipated. Also, there's a lot of submissions.

I'll keep everyone posted on progress.

-Ride_Op

Moderator

First round of 5HOP6 judging is complete. Out of 48 entries, 7 finalists have survived to the final round and will get full scores.

-Ride_Op

Moderator

Tune in tomorrow as Tim and Tom present the Five Hours of Power VI Results Show!

10 am PT/1 pm ET/19:00 Central Europe

-Ride_Op

Moderator

Links!

Here's the full Five Hours of Power Park with Tower of SpaceHawk by RCT3andNL2stuff included as the latest permanent addition:
https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1345

Next, here is the updated all park download file that has the winners identified with new splash screens:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yDtaXdBWBgGLbpW6B-2Y6uwAF_PCF2Gx/view?usp=sharing

Finally, the thing most people have been waiting for, here's the full judging form so you can read the comments left by the judges and raw scores:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15qIK88LJ5mLst5NrjGH7MGDbWsCIFJgKrf3mVsO-CXg/edit?usp=sharing

-Ride_Op

51 to 66 of 66