Sentinel Parks Ride Development Thread
First item on the docket:
Heavy Magician, an Intamin Hyper built in 2000.
Supports just got done.







Jetcoasterfan posted on December 5th, 2019
No massive helixs?
Not this one. I actually want my ride to be good.
Another Sonic Coaster in the works. Heavy Magician Station Technical Details Done. More to come.



Thank you vekomakid. You're in luck because Heavy Magician is finished and will be released in the next couple of days.





https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/857
Download Heavy Magician here.
it's time for a new ride! Behold: Metallic Madness:
Eggman's diabolical base of operations has an equally evil coaster. And it's gasp a VEKOMA! Thanks to Code for the trains.










I have completed supports and rescaled the trains to match the track.





I really liked Heavy Magician! The layout was great and it felt like an old school Intamin hyper. The theme was cool too!
I'm excited for your next project!
Unfortunately, arrow suspended coasters are too wonky in NL2. i have tried and failed three times. Enough is enough.
Explain your displeasure with suspended coasters. I want to understand.
Floodlights, emergency lights, and more Robotnik signs have been added to Metallic Madness.










































Welcome to my domain.
Hello, all, I shall be sharing the development of my coasters here as well as the teaser and POV videos for each coaster. All coasters will be eventually put up for download once they come out about every week or so depending on my schedule. I will be posting at the completion of a night's worth of work but it might be more spread out than that. Please keep all advice constructive.
Regards,
SentinelParks