Spez projects (Kings Island NL2, 360 degree videos + small updates)
51 to 52 of 52
Posted December 7, 2019Edited July 22, 2020
You're missing sinage around Vortex as well. (The ride height signs, ect., ride guide, and such)
51 to 52 of 52

You're missing sinage around Vortex as well. (The ride height signs, ect., ride guide, and such)
Here's a picture of Vortex at Canada's Wonderland. It's quite a different logo. That's for the sign. To my knowledge, there is no logo on the front car.
I updated, the sign above the entrance of Vortex at KI.
As for the car, all pictures that I have seem to indicate that the logo I used was correct. But they might be old. If somebody have a RECENT and clear image (not washed out by the sun, showing the color scheme), I would appreciate. Can't find it. So here's what I did for now. I replaced the red with orange using the same old logo.
It can easily be reverted in case I was correct the first time.
Please note that there is a badly oriented step in the stairs at the entrance of Vortex (up the octagonal tower). This will also be corrected in Phase 2.
Also, have a look at my 360 degree videos at YouTube (new channel name: Spez 2.0) or at Samsung VR (channel: Spez). Like YouTube, you don't need to be registered at Samsung VR to watch videos.
Of course, if you already uploaded the park in NL2, this will not add much to the experience.
But if you have access to a VR headset (Oculus or Gear VR), it's a very different thing, as you are completely surrounded by the environment. Much better than just watching it in front of you on a flat screen.