TheCodeMaster's Things n Stuff - Trees + I forgot about the Dive Machines
I was watching this guy's videos when he had a high squeaky voice. THEY GROW UP SO FAST!! :_____)
I'm a Freshman in college now lol, Still got a sqeaky voice.
Even my jet coasters are better than your "how to suck at nolimits 2" coaster. Sarcasm?
Can you record this and speak slower, so I can make sure to follow all of the steps?
Put the video on 0.5 speed and drunk Patrick will talk to you slowly.
If I ever make one using those trains, I'd probably go into Blender and remove the vests (not the restraint bar they're attached to) just because I'm idealistic like that.
just a reminder this is a thread about the trains I made.

^ The trains look stunning, can't wait to use them! I appreciate all the work you put into this for the community, for free.
Lol, you can see the supports for the floor poking through as it moves XD
Very happy to see you showcasing the trains on our dive Peregrine - so excited for these beauties to be fully released!



this is now a thread for things i make... :)
here's a helpful video I made showing you how to suck at nolimits 2.
ok bye.