NLC Track Tennis 2018
326 to 333 of 333
it's not a woodie or RMC... Looks like we're going for a wildcard!
Ok, so names have been submitted and I think we've got a good selection to choose from.
BUT, they won't go to vote until someone finishes the supports. ;) Who's it gonna be??
disco posted on November 20th, 2018
Ok, so names have been submitted and I think we've got a good selection to choose from.
BUT, they won't go to vote until someone finishes the supports. ;) Who's it gonna be??
Me
Posted June 8, 2020Edited June 8, 2020
Wow, it's been one and a half years. I actually went ahead and did the remaining supports, so here they are. When I came back to it I was surprised how well everything turned out, the track is super high quality in my opinion, it's amazing what the NL2 community can do.

326 to 333 of 333

Mystic Twister it is then.