Pifpoefpaf123's small build thread
Abandoned projects
1. Intamin Hyper
This was my first station made in Blender, so it took me some time to make.

2. Little coaster
This coaster was a small coaster to optimalize my Blender-skills. You can guess which coaster has inspired me ;) Unfortunately, I lost the Blender-file due to oversaving it with a file with exact the same name... At the moment of making that coaster, I still was a beginner in texturing.

This two coasters were made more than 6 months ago. At this moment of writing, I use Blender for a year now and it is way better than SketchUp :)
Updates
- My RU250 project will be delayed to RU300, because I had not that much time in the last months. Maybe I will make a smaller coaster with less theming for this large Roundup
- I am making a contest map (almost finished) in coöperation with Ward, we are waiting a response of the moderators.
Some updates:
Got placed 6th in RU250 with this B&M Hyper: Osage
And I remade the theming of Little Coaster:
Update about the steampunk ride:
I finished the hall covering the ride, I started theming one small area and blocked out a quarter of the theming. The load station is almost done, and now I'm working on the unload station.

Huge thanks to Coasterkappie for making this teaser!
And I have already made one small piece of scenery :)