Skip to content

Five Hours of Power IV - Winner: Weekend by Tenne

176 to 183 of 183
Moderator
Posted August 28, 2018Edited August 28, 2018

5th Place: Runaway Bandit by JAMMY!

4th Place: Monster by ParkMaker200

3rd Place: BlackKnight by MagneticSpeed

2nd Place: Flight of the Battle Bus by TheCodeMaster

Winner: WEEKEND by TENNE

Full score form here, complete with Judge feedback for every ride entered:
Five Hours of Power IV Official Score Sheet

-Ride_Op

I'm sorry but I don't like this way of announcing the results. I have no idea what the rides look like (apart from a single image).
Just a single onride is good enough to see what the coaster looks like.

Moderator

Time for a live podcast or pre-recorded one was not in the cards for us, so instead I created winning images for everyone and linked to the full score sheet.

The day of the contest I posted a link to download all 23 entries. Here it is:

Five Hours of Power IV - All Entries

Feel free to download and enjoy all of them.

-Ride_Op

Thanks for putting this challenge together and for the thorough write-ups! This was my first 5HOP and I had a great (and stressful) time. Looking forward to next year.

NoLimiters posted on August 28th, 2018

I'm sorry but I don't like this way of announcing the results. I have no idea what the rides look like (apart from a single image).
Just a single onride is good enough to see what the coaster looks like.

Yeahhh unfortunately this one did not end well for us. I just started a new job + moved to a new city, and Bill had other big things happening. Unlike the rest of the summer it's been hectic for most of us. We'll try for better next time.

Posted August 30, 2018Edited August 30, 2018

Got taken out by a dang tree; I wonder where mine would’ve been if it wasn’t for that (I know it’s not perfect, but trying to get the capacity up took at least an hour of the time; I didn’t even get to test ride it once before submitting, and to be honest I thought I wasn’t even going to make it in time...). I'm actually fairly surprised how positive the feedback was from what I thought it was going to be; which is why I'm wondering where would’ve been if it wasn’t for that tree...

I’ll definitely be checking out some of the others, and for sure the winners.

Thanks for the nightmares, guys! Had a yell of a time!

176 to 183 of 183