Guess the Coaster
Falcon / 雄鹰飞翔 @Wuxi Sunac Land / 无锡融创主题乐园
I think from this image : https://rcdb.com/12413.htm#p=99604
Correct!
btw, did it ever open? I have not found much info about it.
RMC It posted on October 23rd, 2021
Correct!
btw, did it ever open? I have not found much info about it.
No never open.
RMC It posted on October 23rd, 2021
Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park, Germany
no
Slalom posted on October 23rd, 2021
Pony Express - Knott's Berry Farm
no
MrRC posted on October 23rd, 2021
Ride of Steel @ Six Flags Darien Lake
No
Storm Rider / 古道飞骑 Xishuangbanna Sunac Land
https://rcdb.com/11929.htm#p=114176
RMC It posted on October 24th, 2021
Storm Rider / 古道飞骑 Xishuangbanna Sunac Land
https://rcdb.com/11929.htm#p=114176
Yes
MrRC posted on October 27th, 2021
Jungle Flying Squirrel / 丛林飞鼠 @ Phoenix Island Playground / 凤凰岛游乐场 ??
Not correct
October posted on October 29th, 2021
The Wing Coaster
Are u joking ? LMAO
October posted on October 29th, 2021
The Wing Coaster
Not correct
Welcome to NLC btw if you are new :)



Not correct
But quite close