The Hydraulic Launch Kit [Release + Tutorial]
The red box must be placed in the middle at the start of invisible track. And placed on the track.
@ XxXFirePhantom98XxX send me your Packagefile to my email : svhas2004@home.nl
Nevermind, i got your email now. I will look into it now. I requested your PACKAGEFILE of your park , not the ZIP file of the Hydraulic Launch Kit.
I have that all ready.
See PM inbox (small white enveloppe near your login)
how do i find my package because I clicked save package
Most likely its in the directorymap where your park is.
U can do a search * yourparkname *.nl2pkg
1st I can only find my park files in the No Limits 2 app, but I cant find them in the regular files folder, and I use the steam version of standard no limits 2
Might be a bit late to this thread but I cant seem to find parkfile directory I do have the steam version but idk if that matters. I have discord if you want to chat.
HellFyre#4322
XxXFirePhantom98XxX posted on August 5th, 2020
alright ima send to pkg file to u
I got the file

Code Master where do I drag and drop the file?