Looking for "RMC Wacky Worm by T0M / pidpoefpaf123" .nl2pkg file
1 to 3 of 3
Posted 2 days agoEdited 1 day ago
U can ask pifpoefpaf123 by sending an PM
EDIT :
I did ask pifpafpoef123 if he's still active on this forum.
Waiting for his answer.
EDIT : He is still on this forum, but not active
I did ask him him if he had this RMC Wack Worm PKG file
Here is a link from pifpafpoef to the RMC Wacky Worm PKG
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C9Yt_32KPKSbD9WoeZbwcf-XzCWuHhJL/view?usp=sharing
1 to 3 of 3

I am looking for the RMC Wacky Worm mod (originally by T0M / pidpoefpaf123, Workshop ID: 2045363791). I use a non-Steam installation of NoLimits 2, so I cannot download it directly from the Steam Workshop, and third-party downloaders are not working for this item.
If anyone has the .nl2pkg file saved in their local files or library, could you please share a download link (Google Drive, MediaFire, or Mega)?
Thank you so much for the help!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2045363791