Hot Racer..
1 to 7 of 7
Posted September 21, 2026Edited September 21, 2026
MrRC posted on September 20th, 2026
Here u go : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2840814854
Thanks. I've been there but there isn't a link to download it anymore.
UtahCoasterEnth posted on September 21st, 2026
Thanks. I've been there but there isn't a link to download it anymore.
I don't have Steam, so i couldn't check that.
MrRC posted on September 21st, 2026
Thanks. I've been there but there isn't a link to download it anymore.
I don't have Steam, so i couldn't check that.
No worries.
UtahCoasterEnth posted on September 22nd, 2026
No worries.
The name is NOT Loundlin's but Loundlim
1 to 7 of 7

Hi I am looking for a copy of Loundlin's Hot Racer track generator as the link on Steamworkshop is gone. I downloaded Serming Hot Racer mod and it works but its only the train and not the track. I'm hoping someone out there has a copy that they can send me.