Code's Tree Remaster Pack
1 to 7 of 7
Posted March 25, 2020Edited March 25, 2020
These look fantastic! I'll definitely be using them in my next project (also you're welcome for the idea!)
thank you so much for these!! already gonna try these out around tornado ;3
Replaced all the trees in my latest project and it looks incredible. Thanks!!
TheCodeMaster
Supporter
^ I can't believe I missed that opportunity.
I'm glad this is being received well! it makes me want to do more....
1 to 7 of 7

Code's Tree Remaster Pack
Special Thanks to JetStream for the awesome idea! This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for him!
This pack takes the existing NL2 trees, but adds nicer textures and shading to them
(This doesn't replace the in-game trees, these are seperate objects!)
Example:
Outer = Stock, Inner = Remastered
Here's all the trees that I remastered (all of them except Tree8, because nobody likes Tree8)
I hope you get good use out of them!
Download Here!