intamin lsm sound
Do u have a PKG file downloaded ?
If not and if u have the soundfile in OGG u can use the soundhelper with a tracktrigger to activate the soundfile.
GreatBanner16 posted on September 14th, 2024
i have ogg files for the launches, but how do i add them?
Look for "Sound Setup Helper" its an big Loudspeaker.
If u can't find it , send me an email (see my profile) with Subject "NL2 Request"
GreatBanner16 posted on September 14th, 2024
just sent you an email about the loudspeakers
I did send u an email back, feel free to ask if u have any problems,
GreatBanner16 posted on September 15th, 2024
thank you for the package, but how do i use it?
In your email i did wrote the instructions
hi, sorry for all the replies. but the audio doesn't seem to be working. i've tried different settings, but the audio doesn't seem to play.
GreatBanner16 posted on September 15th, 2024
hi, sorry for all the replies. but the audio doesn't seem to be working. i've tried different settings, but the audio doesn't seem to play.
If u play the audio outside NL2 , do u hear a sound ?
Send me the PKG file of your park to my email adress.
EDIT :
Something wrong with your file, got 2 error messages.
Something with JBS Intamin. Plz make sure u do the preparation of the PKG file carefully.
I got your email, i wil continue tomorrow, Its 3 am here now.
I have managed to open your PKG file and get it running.
I add the missing Sound Setup Helper and add a tracktrigger
U only have to put the OGG file in the Sound Setup Helper.
And place the Tracktrigger on the right position.(its on the track allready)
I will send u the updated PKG by WeTransfer on Monday.
GreatBanner16 posted on September 15th, 2024
thank you for your help
No problem. I will let you know when i send it.
Problem fixed :
Solution :
I add the missing Sound Setup Helper and add a tracktrigger
User self added the soundfile, he does confirm it works now.

how do i add the intamin lsm sound to my ride? do i have to script something?