Train Package
U can make a fake rollercoastertrack and add this locomotive as coach.
I didn't download this.
I tried naming the Locomotive AS COACH but it did not work, send help por favor!!!
mcmillerjr00 posted on November 27th, 2023
I tried naming the Locomotive AS COACH but it did not work, send help por favor!!!
Send me your PKG file of your park to my email adress (see profile)
I assume how u know to make a PKG file of your park ? (No copy of your park map)
Email subject : NL2
Go in the editor, choose File, Make / Create Package. Send me that PKG file to my email.
mcmillerjr00 posted on November 28th, 2023
Just sent you the package thank you for your help
I got your email. I will look into it. Its 10:15 pm here.
mcmillerjr00 posted on November 28th, 2023
Just sent you the package thank you for your help
Check your email, send by WeTransfer.
U need to extract the PKG file after download and save it incase something goes wrong.
Okay I got the locomotive and tender to work but the theme park car is not working
mcmillerjr00 posted on November 29th, 2023
Thank you so much and how do add more theme park cars
How many do u need ?
Are u satisfied with the articulation of the Theme Park cars ?
Plz let me knowI'm offline in 15 min
mcmillerjr00 posted on November 30th, 2023
Yes please
I will fix that for you.
Also any update on of those flat rides for families or just in general?
mcmillerjr00 posted on November 30th, 2023
Also any update on of those flat rides for families or just in general?
See here : https://nolimitscentral.com/forum/topic/82


https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=347112027 Does anyone know if this package is for looks or function? If for function how did you get in working thank you!