How to install Vekoma MK1101 mod ?
1 to 7 of 7
If your coaster is done, u can add this MK1101 package. See your email and PM inbox
Hey, I also would love for this to get working for me because I haven't figured out how to download it either, so help would be great
Posted December 2, 2022Edited March 11, 2024
henben22 posted on December 2nd, 2022
Hey, I also would love for this to get working for me because I haven't figured out how to download it either, so help would be great
Send me an email,see my profile. Subject : Request NL2 MK1101 PKG
1 to 7 of 7

Barrelle Gulch by Kw6sTheater has these instructions:
"Must install PvM and Pieter's Vekoma MK1101 mod before opening this park! (This is the custom style used for the Vekoma Tilt Coaster)"
Where can I get this mod and how do I install it?
I searched the forum and found a file in a post by PvM called Vekoma MK1101 Train.
But it seems to be for use when making a new coaster.
How do I install it so a coaster in a package can use it?